Well another day at Family Camp. Got a call from Benjamin this morning really fun to hear his voice. We talked for quite a while, then got a quick conversation with Leslie. Thanks for calling guys. Loved hearing from you. After the morning sessions this morning walked back to the tent-trailer, was talking with a friend and I hear my phone rang. I looked at it and didn't know the number so was not going to answer but thought okay I will. Well, you will never believe but it was RACHEL on the other end. Yes, she was calling from Uganda. Someone had let her use their phone. It was amazing to hear her voice. Not that I haven't heard it on skype but it was such a surprise. Yea Rachel.
Well got another e-mail about the safari and we need to send money to reserve our place. But the big question How do you send money to Kenya? Well called Boeing Credit Union and it can be done. Now just waiting for the e-mail back and then the process starts. We will make it one day. Yes, we will get to go on a safari.
No comments:
Post a Comment