Okay there are some amazing people in this world. Vicki Reyan is one of them. John, the one doing the safari, needs money to hold our spot, so Vicki is going to put the money up front for us and then we will pay her back. Wow above the call of duty. She only wanted an e-mail or she may phone me. How very nice. I did tell her to have Rachel pay, which I hope Rachel will pay, but Rachel is not at her house yet so she will just have to wait. I am just saying what a great person Vicki is and I have not even meet her.
Camp is going good but it is cold today and I am wearing a sweatshirt. I hope I never have to use that line while in Africa. My list of things to do is getting longer for when I am home for a day and a half. Oh well, I don't have to sleep I can sleep on the plane. I will only be flying for 24 hours not counting lay-overs. Wow that is a long time. Enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment