Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No new messages

Well Well, another day. NO new messages from Rachel. Yea! Won't have to go and buy any thing new.
As you all know that I am at Family Camp this week. Really good time. Last nights message was really good. It was about Prayer. We don't pray with boldness as the friend who came to his friend by night to ask for food. or with Persistence like the lady going to the judge till she got justice. We don't ask in God's will but in selfish ways.The last one I don't remember. Ask me later. Had a good talk about the sermon with Mary and that was really good. We need to have a heart for something that we are willing to give up our time to pray for. We need to keep asking. thanks Mary. Bethany my niece left today for Russia so no one was there at the campsite last night so was very happy to get to have a talk with Mary who is a night owl. Thanks.
Got to exercise this morning in the tent-trailer. Wow that is a small place to do it but I did it. will do a fun run in a little while from there.
Oh i talked with some ladies that have been to Africa and they said I don't have to worry about gaining weight over in Africa because they think about food totally different than American's do. No big portions like that. Big relief. Well by for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment