Monday, August 2, 2010

Of course it is Monday

Well got up this morning hoping that Rachel would be on Facebook, but alas she was not. Tried to call and she does not have her phone on. So I guess we buy the books for her.
Next we got an e-mail from the  man that is arranging out Safari and he can get all but one day, of course in the middle of the safari. Oh well. we e-mailed back and changed that. I hope the other days will work. 
I'm trying to get everything set up on the small computer that we are taking with us and Oh, I forgot the password for my blogspot. I hope you remember Barb. You know this is really yours. HA HA Well it is not even 7:30am and my world has changed one more time.
Now to exercise and get ready for Weight Watchers and Family Camp. Will I make it. Oh yea sure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment