Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a day

I can't believe all that I have done today. I started this morning our last day at Family Camp in the rain running. Then to a wonderful service. We, Laura, Sarah , and I had everything packed up including the trailer. Laura and I left right after the service. Dropped stuff at Sharon's in Marysville, Lunch at Burger King, NO mayo on hamburger, what a good girl, but I did have fries. Then to South Center to buy jacket. Then home. As soon as I was home ironed on the labels on quilts, unpacked camp and then packed for Africa.I then got to go to Leslie's birthday Pajama Party at her mom's place. I loved seeing them and has such fun in her Mom's peaceful home. Went shopping a little bit and then home to blog and off to bed.
We got all the packing done. We weighted the stuff and everything looks good. We are putting Rachel ginger cookies in our food bag so it doesn't count for anything. Yea We are ready to go. Just picking up Rachel cheese and making the cookies tomorrow. Having time with Debbie C. Wow I do have a great life.

A little over 24 hours till we are off. WOW it is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment