Only two more day and then we are on our long long flight home. It will be a day and a half home but I will be in an air conditioned airplane and won't have to be sticky anymore. Don't know how I am going to get on the plane un sticky. We have to be at the airport for 2 hours before the flight and it is an outdoor airport. Yes it does have walls but it is not sealed at all. It is also very small. When we get finally on the plane we will be on the plane a very long time. but we will be on our way home. Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Oh I was going to come and see some of you while I was not working next but I have to work. Sorry everyone.. Don't know what I am doing on the week-end but I will see some of you. Love you all
Good to read your updates. We are praying for you on that long trip home. God Bless you bunches with unsticky hours. Sharon
ReplyDelete